WEIMA has been building shredders (single-shaft and four-shaft) and briquette presses for all types of applications for more than 30 years. We serve customers in the wood, plastics, metal, and recycling industries among others from all over the world.
The company has a workforce of around 200 employees worldwide and sales locations in Europe, Asia, North and South America and we have more than 30,000 machines in operation worldwide.
WL 4 – Single-shaft shredder - The proven classic
WL4 - single-shaft shredder
The proven classic
Innovative “V” Rotor with two rows of knives
WEIMA WAP powerful ruggedised gearbox
Logspacer hopper for bigger parts
Offset rotor bearings
Load related feed control
Material discharge adaptor ready for conveying by an air extraction system, screw or belt conveyor.
WL 600 SHREDDER - The basic model
- SPS control for efficient size reduction
- Load-related control // With pressdown device on ram for long pieces
- Enclosed hydraulic system
- Solid bearings // Completely enclosed to protect from dust
- HOPPER for material intake
- Big knives for best material entry // Minimum wear of knives
- Maximum durability // Monitoring of torque included
- Different screen sizes available // Extraction system by air, auger or conveyor
Weima Maschinenbau GmbH
Phone: +49 706 295700
Fax: +49 706 2957092
Get in contact with German companies in 3 easy steps! With one single question you can reach all relevant German Pavilion exhibitors of your selected industrial branch.
Click here if you notice an image that violates copyright or privacy rights.